TwinTown CrossFit is blowing up Beyond the Whiteboard! We might lockup the system from all of the activity that is being entered by ALL of you!
Well, probably not. But awesome job to everyone that has logged results this week.
Keep up the good work and you will surely see the benefits of BTWB.
What are the benefits you may ask?
• Accurate assessment of strengths & weaknesses. No more wandering around aimlessly in open gym – turn your weaknesses into your strengths.
• Accountability towards workouts, meals weigh-ins, lifestyle, etc.
• We are able to program workouts/movements that “the gym” as a whole needs work on.
• Electronic system that you cannot lose or mis-place.
Each one of you will find pieces of BTWB valuable in different ways, according to what you are trying to achieve. I encourage you guys to spend time playing around within the different tabs and features.
Helpful hints for BTWB:
• Use this not only for your workouts, but for activity outside of the gym. (i.e. running, yoga, hockey,etc.) Personally I try to be active each day and this system helps me.
• Meal logging. Having trouble with nutrition? Enter your meals. The data available is eye-opening!
• Journal Entry’s- Pretty cool. I use it for entering in things that clicked within a workout for me or for other events outside of the gym.
• For those of you planners out there – plan out your workouts, rest days, weigh-ins, etc.
• Used correctly, this option isn’t for “cherry picking” workouts, but rather for working towards your goals.
• This is my favorite tab, because it allows you to assess the data you have input over time (all-time, last year, 6 months, 3 months)
• View your Strengths & Weaknesses over the 8 categories and see specifically where you can improve.
• Lifestyle – these are pretty general questions, but good questions that have kept me accountable. Use it.
• Allows you to see what other gyms are doing, even the CF main site workouts.
• Checkout workouts/results for popular workouts, single movements, etc. You can rank different ways (site popularity, hard-easy, date performed, etc.)
• Want to see if you are a “cherry picker”? Look under the Movement tab to see the breakdown.
• You can follow out TwinTown tracks along with other public tracks.
In order to reap the benefits of this system you must participate. Keep logging your results!